What will happen if you eat mold

17 Сен

What will happen if you eat mold

Mold is microscopic fungi, which develop on plant and animal products. The exact number of species of these fungi is still unknown: scientists are from tens to three hundred thousand. If you look at the microscope, you can see the structure of mold: the threads that penetrate the food, stalks, towering over the surface of the product, and disputes attached to the stalk in the form of balls. The mold breeds just with the help of the dispute, and they give mold concrete color. Mushrooms love wet and warm conditions (although they can multiply in the refrigerator), and sugar and salt, so mold can be seen both on jam and on meat cutting.

For example, solid cheese can be — enough to cut off the spoiled part (and two and a half centimeters around it), but a strawberry or a piece of bread with mold is better to throw away.

There are products that are intentionally eaten with mold, for example, soft cheeses with white mold type Camumbert and Brie and with blue mold — Roquefort and Gorgonzol. For the manufacture of such types of cheeses, a special mold is used — it is safe to health, but elderly, pregnant women, babies and young children of such cheese products are still recommended to avoid.

Some types of mold can cause an allergic reaction or provoke breathing problems. Therefore, you should not risk and there are products with mold. At the same time, some experts believe that if you accidentally eat a berry or a piece of fruit with a light mold nag, most likely nothing terrible will happen. People with a sensitive organism may experience temporary symptoms of the stomach disorder. If a person is sick longer than a day, you need to consult a doctor.

If you discovered products with mold, do the following:

отvika